* Equine Nutrition like never before
* Real science – not social media driven fads
* What does your horse actually need?
Free Education offered in Fact Sheet format with supported large scale science studies for further learning.
Avoid the trap of expensive feeds that are not helping your horse stay healthy and avoid disease.
Undertaking a comprehensive hair analysis will reveal if there are potential toxicities present in your horses system. It can not be over stated how important this window into your horses mineral status can mean. If your horse has a long standing toxicity, this substance may be the reason why things are not travelling well for your horses health. We can recommend the correct antagonist minerals to reduce these toxicities. A hair analysis can also reveal what specifically is lacking or not being absorbed from the diet, then you feed only what your horse is lacking. Find out more at https://thenudehorse.com.au/testing-options/hair-analysis/ from as little as $88 for the results and a comparative guide or $159 for the complete package, indepth explanations, a comprehensive guide to correcting imbalances, non biased recommendations.
Hair analysis testing is offered as a voluntary service by The Nude Horse, the Laboratory charges the same price. We have dedicated our time and energy into helping horses, not lining our pockets. We are not affiliated with any feed supplement company. Although we are happy to recommend ones that meet specific needs.
- Minerals – what is necessary and what is not?
- Keep It Simple Equine Diet
- How Much Do I Feed?
- Oils – What to avoid and what is good for them
- Base Feeds – What is best and safest?
- You Can Achieve a Shiny Coat
- Nutrition for coat colour and growth – stop coat bleaching
- Weight Gain
- Big Head Management and Prevention
- Gestation – foal thru to Yearling – how to feed right
- Colic Prevention
- Drought Feeding Successfully
- Electrolytes – Salt and other
- Protein – what do horses need?
- Omega 3 ratio does matter
- Fatty Acids – Omega 3:6
- Omega 3 – who knew it was this simple
- Watch the KEEP IT SIMPLE Video: https://youtu.be/rS8AeB1VPTU
- Equine Metabolic Disorders – Obesity
- Laminitis – how to feed successfully
- How to achieve healthy hair growth
- Hair Shedding – the science and tips to help
- Hoof health, growth and support
- QLD Itch and other skin disorders
- Gut Health – how to diagnose and what can support a healthy gut
- Gut Ulcers
- Aloe Vera or Marshmallow for Gut Ulcers
- Lecithin for Gut Ulcers?