* Equine Nutrition like never before
* Real science exposed
* What does your horse actually need?
Free Education offered in Fact Sheet format with supported large scale science studies for further learning.
Avoid the trap of expensive feeds that are not helping your horse stay healthy and avoid disease.
- Minerals – what is necessary and what is not?
- Keep It Simple Equine Diet
- How Much Do I Feed?
- Oils – What to avoid and what is good for them
- Base Feeds – What is best and safest?
- You Can Achieve a Shiny Coat
- Weight Gain
- Big Head Management and Prevention
- Gestation – foal thru to Yearling – how to feed right
- Colic Prevention
- Electrolytes – Salt and other
- Protein – what do horses need?
- Fatty Acids – Omega 3:6
- Watch the KEEP IT SIMPLE Video: https://youtu.be/rS8AeB1VPTU
- Equine Metabolic Disorders – Obesity
- Laminitis – how to feed successfully
- How to achieve healthy hair growth
- Hair Shedding – the science and tips to help
- Hoof health, growth and support
- QLD Itch and other skin disorders
- Gut Health – how to diagnose and what can support a healthy gut
- Gut Ulcers
- Aloe Vera or Marshmallow for Gut Ulcers
- Lecithin for Gut Ulcers?